East Deer Township Welcomes You!
Board of Commissioners Budget Meeting – November 15th @ 6:00 pm Town Hall
Board of Commissioners Monthly Meeting – November 15th @ 7:30 pm Town Hall
East Deer Township Veteran Banner Program Honor your Hero!
East Deer Township Veteran Banner Program, honor family or friends with banner with their photo hung for everyone to see. Banners will be 24 x 30 Double sided Tall banners 18 oz single ply with a 3 to 5 year life span. Banner cost is $110.00 plus tax. Banners will be printed by Gray Signs. Print out the information below or call the Chrystal @ the East Deer Township Office for all the information. You will take photo, completed form and payment to Gray Signs.
EAST DEER TOWNSHIP
Maintenance Supervisor/ Working Foreman
East Deer Township will be accepting applications for the position of Maintenance Supervisor/ Working Foreman until 3 pm Monday December 3 2018. Position duties and responsibilities to include:
- Directive work activities from the Board of Commissioners
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Township streets and highways
- Maintenance to the Townships water system.
- Maintenance to the Townships vehicles and equipment
- Water Testing and Water reporting for the Townships Water System.
- Must have valid PA drivers Licenses
- Knowledge of basic construction practices
- Ability to operate construction machinery
- Organizational skills to organize and supervisor work activities
- Winter maintenance and snow removal.
- Will train and receive training to receive certification for Water System Operators and Wastewater Certificates.
Successful applicant must live in East Deer Township or move into the Township within 1 year of Hire.
Apply and submit resume to:
East Deer Township Office at 927 Freeport Road, Creighton Pa 15030
East Deer Township has been awarded the designation of a
2018 Banner Community
As a result of your outstanding commitment to professional development, prudent fiscal management, transparency, accountability and proactive communications to engage community stakeholders.
2017 Annual Water Departments Consumer Confidence Report
Any questions, please call the office from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday – Friday @ 724-224-3434
Recent Township Newsletters
Please take a moment to signup for CodeRED alerts to be notified by your local emergency response team in the event of emergency situations or critical community alerts. Examples include: evacuation notices, bio-terrorism alerts, boil water notices, and missing child reports.
Building Inspection Underwriters of PA provides construction inspections and plan review services on behalf of municipalities and contractors within the state of Pennsylvania.