Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/eastdeer/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 5763
East Deer Township Commissioners
Commissioner Anthony Taliani Jr.
- East Deer Frazer High School
- Edinboro State University
- Penn State University
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate Work
- Slippery Rock University Graduate Work
- Retired Math Teacher & Head Football Coach at Deer Lakes H.S.
- President Board of Commissioners
- President Allegheny Valley North Council of Governments
- 1st Vice President Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners.
- 1st Vice President Pennsylvania Start Association of Township Commissioners.
- Chairman of Finance Committee
- Chairman of Person & Property Committee
- Board of Director Allegheny League of Municipalities
Commissioner Edward Kissel
- 25 year resident of East Deer
- Attended East Deer Frazer High School
- Community College of Allegheny County and Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- 6 years as Township Auditor
- Commissioner since 2006
Commissioner Joseph E. Novosat Jr.
- Born and raised in East Deer Township
- Graduated in 1965 from East Deer – Frazer High School.
- Graduated Boston University in 1969, Bachelor Science
- Graduated University of Pittsburgh 1972 Masters of Education,
- 3 Children, and 8 Grand-Children
- Joe’s Career has been spent in Education, Industrial and Medical Sales.
- Currently employed at Blackburn’s Pharmacy in Home Accessibility Sales.
Commissioner John Nwranski
- Current East Deer Township Commissioner for past 20 years
- Current Member of East Deer Planning Committee
- Current Chairman of East Deer Township Sewerage Committee
- Prior East Deer Township Auditor for 4 years prior to becoming Commissioner
- Prior East Deer Little League President
- Married to Rita Dolinich since 1977
- 2 Children: Sarah (Nwranski) Stevenson and Tim Nwranski
- 1 Grandson: Russell Stevenson
- Current employment: BNYMellon since 1989
Commissioner Rick Stoneburner